This month’s purchases:
- 1 First Aid Kit–$10-15 Walmart, etc
- Add any essential medications you take
*Some supplies and medications will need to be rotated. Write the “use by” dates on your calendar so they won’t be wasted or useless when you need them.
*Hard-sided kits may do a good job of protecting items, but are bulky and heavy. You may wish to switch to a soft container for your backpack kits.
*Consider adding: Benadryl (bites, stings, allergies, poison oak, sleep), painkillers, diarrhea medication, pediatric medicines if you have kids, liquid bandage, disposable gloves, and a cold pack. For Brother Harmon’s list from August’s activity, go to: First Aid Checklist
Items on sale this month:
- Large size red backpack $7.99 —Emergency Essentials
- Emergency blankets $1.25—Emergency Essentials
- Berkey Sport Bottles $16—ebay from oneromanticrose